Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday 10.00-19.00
Pera Museum was originally built by architect Achille Manoussos as Hotel Bristol in 1893. Suna and İnan Kıraç Foundation founded the Pera Museum after the Neoclassical building’s renovation in 2005. Located just off İstiklal Avenue, this private museum has three major collections: Orientalist Paintings, Anatolian Weights and Measures, and Kütahya Tiles and Ceramics.
- Anzo (José Iranzo Almonacid) Born in Utiel, passed away in Valencia
- Pia Arke Born in Greenland, passed away in Denmark.
- Charles Avery Born in Oban, lives in London and Mull.
- Norman Daly Born in Pittsburgh, passed away in New York.
- Evru/Zush Born and lives in Barcelona.
- Ernst Haeckel Born in Potsdam, passed away in Jena.
- Sanam Khatibi Born in Tehran, lives in Brussels
- Melvin Moti Born and lives in Rotterdam.
- Glauco Rodrigues Born in Bage, died in Rio de Janeiro.
- Luigi Serafini Born in Rome, lives in Rome and Milan.
- Paul Sietsema Born and lives in Los Angeles.
- Simon Starling Born in Epsom, lives in Copenhagen.
- Piotr Uklański Born in Warsaw, lives in New York and Warsaw.